beantwoord

4 month's Haarlem-Amsterdam

• 29 augustus 2014
  • 6 reacties
  • 519 Bekeken

Hello, I've just moved to Haarlem and I'm having my internship in Amsterdam so I have to go there by train everyday. So what is the best option for me?
I was wondering if there are like a monthly plan for only one distance, because now it's really expensive (8 euro everyday). I just got a dutch bank account so I can soon order a personal ov-chiipkart.
icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 29 augustus 2014, 13:24

It sounds as if four monthly subscriptions Traject Vrij are the best option for you. You can then travel for free on your route for 123.50 euros per month.

If you don't travel every day or if you travel outside of peak hours quite often, then Altijd Voordeel may be the better option. This subscription costs 25 euros per month and entitles you to travel with a 20 percent discount in peak hours and with a 40 percent discount outside of peak hours. (Note that travel here actually means time of check in.)
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Badge +3
It sounds as if four monthly subscriptions Traject Vrij are the best option for you. You can then travel for free on your route for 123.50 euros per month.

If you don't travel every day or if you travel outside of peak hours quite often, then Altijd Voordeel may be the better option. This subscription costs 25 euros per month and entitles you to travel with a 20 percent discount in peak hours and with a 40 percent discount outside of peak hours. (Note that travel here actually means time of check in.)
Thank you so much for the quick answer! 🙂
You don't even need a Dutch bank account to buy these subscriptions. You can get them at NS vending machines and pay by coins or credit card at selected machines (the obese ones). 😉
Badge +3
Only the monthly subscriptions of Altijd Vrij and Altijd Voordeel can be purchased at ticket machines, not Traject Vrij.
You don't even need a Dutch bank account to buy these subscriptions.

You don't need a Dutch bank account anymore for any subscription, but a bank account from any SEPA-country (IBAN). if you already have a personal OV-chipcard (or order one separately), you can now order a subscription by phone and pay via IBAN.
Tochjo, you're right, I forgot they don't sell traject subscriptions at machines anymore...

Reageer