beantwoord

Abonnement "Korting 40%"

• 18 februari 2016
  • 8 reacties
  • 213 Bekeken

Hallo.
I made ov for 3 of my friends with korting "40%" but i made them with my bank account because they dont have one.
and i got an email from NS about my own ov that i have to pay 50 euro to renew my korting because its almost 1 year.

my question is:
the NS will take money from my bank account for my friends's ov ?

Regards,
icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 18 februari 2016, 15:37

Yes, your friends' subscriptions are continuous subscriptions and NS will withdraw the money from your account every year. If they have their own bank account now, then you (together) can change the bank account number to theirs; if they don't have their own bank account now but do want to continue the subscription, then they can reimburse you for the costs; and if they don't want to continue the subscription you (together) should cancel it: you need to cancel it and they need to remove the subscription from the card at a ticket machine.
Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Badge +3
Yes, your friends' subscriptions are continuous subscriptions and NS will withdraw the money from your account every year. If they have their own bank account now, then you (together) can change the bank account number to theirs; if they don't have their own bank account now but do want to continue the subscription, then they can reimburse you for the costs; and if they don't want to continue the subscription you (together) should cancel it: you need to cancel it and they need to remove the subscription from the card at a ticket machine.
Thank you for the answer.
yes now they have bank account. but how can i remove my bank account from their ov cards ?
Badge +3
Do you have a Mijn NS account? You can link their cards to your account and since your bank account was used for the purchase of the subscription, you can see the payment details and change the bank account number. When you change the bank account number, you will need to verify that the new account is yours, i.e. your friend needs to confirm this by making an iDEAL payment of one cent, I believe.

Of course you may also contact customer service (030-7515155) for help with changing the bank account number.
Do you have a Mijn NS account? You can link their cards to your account and since your bank account was used for the purchase of the subscription, you can see the payment details and change the bank account number. When you change the bank account number, you will need to verify that the new account is yours, i.e. your friend needs to confirm this by making an iDEAL payment of one cent, I believe.

Of course you may also contact customer service (030-7515155) for help with this.

I already have a Mijn NS account and i found an option to change the bank account.

But when i made accounts for them i didnt find the same option in their Mijn NS account.

There is no option to change the bank account !!
Badge +3
You need to link their cards to your account. Since you are the owner of the bank account with which the subscription was bought, only you can change the bank account number, not your friends.

Contacting customer service to help you with this might be easier.
Hello A.kh, welcome to our Service forum! Tochjo has already given you helpful information. 🙂 I would like to add one more thing: it is correct that your friends won't find an option to change the bank account number in their Mijn NS accounts. The account holder needs to change this in his account. Did you already succeed?
Hallo Inge, thank you very much.
you mean i have to add their cards to my NS account and then i can change it ?
That's correct! You can also change the bank account number through our customer service. Apart from calling you can also reach us via e-mail, chat (click on 'chat with NS' to start a conversation) or by sending us a message via Twitter or Facebook.

Reageer