beantwoord

Abonnement payment

• 1 juni 2014
  • 8 reacties
  • 1272 Bekeken

Hello, I live in Belgium, and I got a letter from you for extending my abonnement for my voordeelurenabonnement. The account number mentioned is NL03 ZZZ 30124358 0000. My bank ING says this is not a valid account number, and on a second look, I think my bank is right. So what is the right account number?

Thanks in advance!
icon

Beste antwoord door Leny NS 2 juni 2014, 12:40

He Raghavendran_te, welcome to the NS forum. Normally the money will be automatically deducted from you bank account. But if you want to know our bank account number, it’s NL36ABNA0607558539 tnv NS Abonnementen te Utrecht. Write down your customer number in the description. I moved your question to the topic 'abonnementen'.
Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

They should change the 'ZZZ' to their bank's ID. A moderator or the customer service is able to provide you the valid bankaccount number.
They should change the 'ZZZ' to their bank's ID. A moderator or the customer service is able to provide you the valid bankaccount number.

Thanks Mike 🙂 I hope they do.
Badge +3
The number mentioned is not a bank account number (IBAN), but a creditor identifier, which is apparently used for direct debit transactions (automatische incasso's). Dutch bank account numbers (IBAN) differ from this creditor identifier in that they consist of 18 characters, the ten characters at the end all numbers and the four characters before that specifying the bank the account is held at.

Is there no further information in the letter you received?
The number mentioned is not a bank account number (IBAN), but a creditor identifier, which is apparently used for direct debit transactions (automatische incasso's). Dutch bank account numbers (IBAN) differ from this creditor identifier in that they consist of 18 characters, the ten characters at the end all numbers and the four characters before that specifying the bank the account is held at.

Thanks for your reply! I only see the creditor details in the section "Betaling" in the letter. No other details. Maybe I should go to my bank for the direct debit? Maybe it is possible for SEPA transactions.

Thanks for your reply! I only see the creditor details in the section "Betaling" in the letter. No other details. Maybe I should go to my bank for the direct debit? Maybe it is possible for SEPA transactions.
Badge
He Raghavendran_te, welcome to the NS forum. Normally the money will be automatically deducted from you bank account. But if you want to know our bank account number, it’s NL36ABNA0607558539 tnv NS Abonnementen te Utrecht. Write down your customer number in the description. I moved your question to the topic 'abonnementen'.

Hello, I had made this payment on 10 of June, and I got a letter from you yesterday that you are yet to receive my payment. Please contact me personally if possible so that I can give you the details of my payment.
I sent you a private message to fix this problem.

Reageer