beantwoord

About cart holder

Hello!
I make a order and paid on site ns.nl.
I wanted buy a Kids frij-abonement+ new personal ov-card for my child.
So, person who pay- I am, but cardholder should be: my child .

How can I check- is information correct. And who will be ov-cart holder?

How can I return many if information incorrect?

And another question.
Can I used 1 e-mail address for 2 children, when I make a order ns-abonement+ov-card?
Because I need another one card for my another child.
Thank you.
icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 11 september 2018, 14:11

Update: All the information regarding the contract holder and the cardholder were filled in correctly!

For those reading along: If you've placed an order and want to check whether or all information has been filled in correctly, you can review the e-mail confirmation you've received, or take a look at your Mijn NS account. A lot of the information can be found there. If you still have questions after that, you can always contact our Customer Service!

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Hello Anna007 and welcome to the NS Community!

When you're purchasing a Kids Vrij subscription on our website, you'll get two pages where you can fill in information in the order process. One for the contract holder (which s you) and one for the cardholder. Which page is which will be noted clearly at the top of the page. As long as you've not finalize the order yet, you can return to the previous steps or pages to review any information you filled in.

As for the e-mail address, yes, you can use the same e-mail address for multiple subscription and multiple children. That is no problem. 🙂
The order already paid!
So I want know is it correct!
If you can, please check my order.

Yes. In the first page a wrote my child name and attached his photo, and next, when I paid I wrote my name.
But still I'm not sure what when I'll receive ov-card, the nameholder will be - name of my child.
Maybe you can see my order and correct it?
Ah, it wasn't clear from your original message that you already placed the order and just wanted to have it checked, apologies! I can definitely do that. :)

Can you send me a private message for that (click on my name, button 'Stuur bericht'), with the full name, zip code, house number, date of birth and e-mail address of both you and the child for whom you purchase the subscription?
Update: All the information regarding the contract holder and the cardholder were filled in correctly!

For those reading along: If you've placed an order and want to check whether or all information has been filled in correctly, you can review the e-mail confirmation you've received, or take a look at your Mijn NS account. A lot of the information can be found there. If you still have questions after that, you can always contact our Customer Service!

Reageer