beantwoord

About refunding

• 3 augustus 2014
  • 9 reacties
  • 377 Bekeken

Hi, I got an Email in April . It promised me to refund but I never get the money even I replied my account number... What can I do with it?
icon

Beste antwoord door John de Jong 3 augustus 2014, 20:50

Call customer service at:

030-7515155

Monday - Friday 8 -22 h
Sat 9-17

I hope for you they speak English. Strange that customer service is not mentionned on the Englsih version of NS website.

Good luck.
Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge
Call customer service at:

030-7515155

Monday - Friday 8 -22 h
Sat 9-17

I hope for you they speak English. Strange that customer service is not mentionned on the Englsih version of NS website.

Good luck.
Badge
S.Liu, welcome to the NS forum. Normally you will receive the refund 4 weeks after the contract has been ended. Or should you get a refund from something else? You can call the customer service (030-7515155) or you can send my your personal details through a private message.

Kind regards,
Leny
You can send a private message to me or Leny!

Yes, naturally they speak English. Remarkably enough, unlike many other companies, they even have the option of letting their menu speak English. When you call them, they ask you to choose your language. 🙂
Hi, I got an Email in April . It promised me to refund but I never get the money even I replied my account number... What can I do with it? Thanks a lot for the reply. I've called them long time ago, they told me I have to sent the email again like what I did. But I did not get any feedback...
S.Liu, welcome to the NS forum. Normally you will receive the refund 4 weeks after the contract has been ended. Or should you get a refund from something else? You can call the customer service (030-7515155) or you can send my your personal details through a private message.

Kind regards,
Leny
Thanks a lot for the reply. I've called them long time ago, they told me I have to sent the email again like what I did. But I did not get any feedback...

Yes, naturally they speak English. Remarkably enough, unlike many other companies, they even have the option of letting their menu speak English. When you call them, they ask you to choose your language. :)

Yes, you are right. But somehow, most of time you need to get a OV-chipcard. And, suprisingly OV-chipcard and ns are two different companies. If you need to do something with to your OV-chipcard, such as block it, you need to first call OV-Chipcard company, first. They dont have English choice, whether they speak English reaaaaaly depends on your luck...
And, suprisingly OV-chipcard and ns are two different companies.

It's not that surprising, after all NS is not the only transit company accepting the OV-Chipcard. Many OV-Chipcard related issues can be solved online as well, and their website is very extended and completely in English. And http://www.everythinginenglish.nl/train/ can help you get along with most transit companies.
And, suprisingly OV-chipcard and ns are two different companies.

It's not that surprising, after all NS is not the only transit company accepting the OV-Chipcard. Many OV-Chipcard related issues can be solved online as well, and their website is very extended and completely in English. And http://www.everythinginenglish.nl/train/ can help you get along with most transit companies.

Hi, Praat. Thanks for your kind information. I dont know how it is now.
I reported my card lost via the ov-chipcard website last September, and then I got feedback from ns in December that it was not reported at all. They told me that I really need to call ov-chipcard company to block the card, otherwise they cannot stop the contract on it, and I still need to pay for it monthly. When I called ov-chipcard company, I was told that my card was reported lost in September online, already..... What I meant was that, when something went wrong, you have to keep calling both sides all the time, not because you chose to call instead of to use internet, but because sometimes you were told that you have to call....

Reageer