beantwoord

Activation

• 16 maart 2021
  • 2 reacties
  • 62 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties

Hi,

I recently got my new Personalized OV-Chipkaart with NS Flex Weekend Voordeel. I was looking if I need to activate the card for first time or not and if any minimum account to put in the card before travelling?

Best,

Debayan

icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 17 maart 2021, 09:38

A new personal card does not need to be activated and there is no minimum account or balance needed as well. Your account will be charged afterwards. You can check in and travel when your subscription starts. When you touch in the message will be: ‘Reizen op rekening’.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

A new personal card does not need to be activated and there is no minimum account or balance needed as well. Your account will be charged afterwards. You can check in and travel when your subscription starts. When you touch in the message will be: ‘Reizen op rekening’.

Reputatie 6
Badge

Its dead simple:

IF you check IN in the hours that w-end vrij is valid, you only pay the monthly subscription.

IF you do it at other times, the amount due will be charged afterwards with the monthly bill. Same for any trips you make with bustrammetro.You can check everything when you activate your personal ´mijnNS´ account. So you never need any balance to be put on the card!

Reageer