beantwoord

Add OV Voordeel to Altijd Voordeel

• 29 juli 2015
  • 7 reacties
  • 179 Bekeken

Hi All,

I have took the Altijd Voordeel, subscription for next month and I want to include the OV Voordeel subscription along with it. But on NS site I don't see the option to Order it directly and mentioned to Order it at NS machines. I checked at NS machine but I don't see this subscription.

Can anyone please help me to order OV Voordeel subscription.
icon

Beste antwoord door Leny NS 29 juli 2015, 14:20

Did you present your chipcard with activated Altijd Voordeel at the machine?

Its not activated yet.. It is going to active from 1st of August. I will check once the subscription is Active on my card at NS machine to see the OV Voordeel subscription ordering.

Sathish804, welcome to the NS service forum. First, you need to activate the Altijd Voordeel subscription. After the subscription is activated, you will be able to buy the OV Voordeel at the ticket machine.
Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

It seems to me that OV Voordeel is not a NS product.
Shouldn't you buy this product on a machine of one of the other (regional) rail companies?
Its indeed a NS product and they are offering it with Altijd Voordeel.

https://www.ns.nl/producten/losse-kaartjes/p/ov-voordeel
Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Its not activated yet.. It is going to active from 1st of August. I will check once the subscription is Active on my card at NS machine to see the OV Voordeel subscription ordering.
Reputatie 6
Badge +2
Ok.

(Topic duplicates https://forum.ns.nl/abonnementen-2/ov-voordeel-11857.)
Badge

Sathish804, welcome to the NS service forum. First, you need to activate the Altijd Voordeel subscription. After the subscription is activated, you will be able to buy the OV Voordeel at the ticket machine.

Thank You!!

Reageer