beantwoord

Already terminated NS card but still receiving subscription email

• 5 februari 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 47 Bekeken

Dear all,

I terminated my public transport chip card with a benefit benefit last year in June, July. The renewal also happens every year in January, February. But still this year, in February I am receiving the renewal of the chip card.

My friend had canceled the plan last year but still I am being charged this year to renew the subscription. I do not even have the ov chip card with me. I am wondering how do I stop the subscription from being charged.

Can someone please help me? Thank you very much.
icon

Beste antwoord door Jouke NS 5 februari 2019, 13:25

Hello aaronnoeldsouza and welcome to our NS Community.

When terminating a NS season ticket, you normally will have to complete the process at the NS Card machine. Do you remember if you performed this action? Our Costumer Service would be able to see what happened to your NS season ticket and provide a solution. Please contact them through Live chat or Social Media for a quick response.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

When terminating a NS season ticket, you normally will have to complete the process at the NS Card machine. Do you remember if you performed this action? Our Costumer Service would be able to see what happened to your NS season ticket and provide a solution. Please contact them through Live chat or Social Media for a quick response.

Thank you Jouke for your reply. Since I don't live in Holland any more, I actually gave it to my friend to do the needful. But I am not sure exactly how he terminated the subscription.

In any case, I did contact the customer service directly and they agree to deactivate the subscription.

Thanks once again.
Great to read that it all worked out. Thank you for that!

For other NS Customers: If you decide to leave the country and still have a NS season ticket, please contact us before you leave the country to cancel your season ticket. Use our Live Chat or Social Media for a quick response.

Reageer