beantwoord

altijd voordeel but no discount

• 12 juni 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 130 Bekeken

Hi! Yesterday evening i buy the altij voordel butta today i buy 2 tickets and the discount hasn't been applied. Is It normal?
icon

Beste antwoord door Denice NS 12 juni 2019, 20:38

Hi JER RUSSO. Welcome to the Community.

Did you purchase the product on a card that you already have? If so then you need to activate the product at the ticket machine before it's active on the card. After activating the product on your card you'll need to check in and out with the card when you travel. Based on the time of your check in the right discount percentage will be provided.
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Hi JER RUSSO. Welcome to the Community.

Did you purchase the product on a card that you already have? If so then you need to activate the product at the ticket machine before it's active on the card. After activating the product on your card you'll need to check in and out with the card when you travel. Based on the time of your check in the right discount percentage will be provided.
Badge +3
And the discount is only for trains (not bus tram metro) and also depends on the time of check-in or transfer (peak or off-peak hours).
Hi Denice 🙂 i bought the product in the NS web site yesterday evening, this morning i have charged directly the money at the ticket machine and i have used It. Is there something that i have missed to do? Thank youu
Did you activate the product? Charging money to the card isn't enough to activate the product I'm afraid. You need to activate the product at the machine via 'Ophalen bestelling'. You also should have received an email about this (in Dutch) with the steps you need to take to activate the product.

If you ordered NS Flex Altijd Voordeel there is no money needed on the card. As soon as you activate the product on the card we'll refund the balance on the card via your next invoice. With NS Flex you'll get a monthly invoice and the money will be deducted from your bankaccount.

Reageer