beantwoord

Arriva / NS transfer in peakhours

• 4 oktober 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 152 Bekeken

Hi folks. Here is a question for yout. From next month I will regularly travel between Groningen Noord and Zwolle, preferable in off peak hours. So ideally I would check in before 0630 in he morning but the Arriva / NS connection will happen in rush hours. The timetable looks something like this:
0633 - 0639 Groningen Noord - Groningen - segment with Arriva Noord
0648 - 0745 Groningen Zwolle - segment with NS
I am thinking of getting Dal Vrij with NS flex subscription. In this situation does the initial check in moment still define the pricing of the journey? Actually, I will face the same situation on the way back where I will also check in at off peak with NS and then continue in peak hours with Arriva. So if someone can give me some clarity, I will be very happy.

thnks,
mufty
icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 4 oktober 2019, 12:24

With NS Flex, a check in during off-peak hours (before 06:35:00) is valid for discount or free travel throughout your journey by train, even if there is a transfer between transport providers during peak hours.
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Badge +3
With NS Flex, a check in during off-peak hours (before 06:35:00) is valid for discount or free travel throughout your journey by train, even if there is a transfer between transport providers during peak hours.
Welcome to the NS Community, mufty.

I think the NS Flex Dal Vrij will be a good choice for you! Is Robert B answer clear for you? 🙂
Thanks @Robert B. What you say makes sense.
Hiya. Trying this today. Let’s see how’s it will work out. Cheerio.

Reageer