beantwoord

Asking for My Activation

• 26 april 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 27 Bekeken

Dear officer,

I have purchased Ov-chipkaart seasonal ticket for weekend-vrij and 40% off for weekdays. But, until now I haven’t received my card yet. So, I am wondering what’s going wrong with my order. Than, I would like to ask for new activation link because when I opened the link, it said that the link is invalid. 

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Kind regards,
Fauzan Madani

icon

Beste antwoord door Sascha NS 26 april 2021, 18:38

Good evening Fauzan Madani. Welcome to the NS Community.

When did you order the subscription + OV-chipcard exactly? I can take up to 6 business days for it to arrive. It might be wise to contact customer support on Facebook, Twitter, Chat or by phone on 030- 7515155 with this question. They'll be able to look at the status of the order for you. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by the activation-link issue. What is it a link to exactly?

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Good evening Fauzan Madani. Welcome to the NS Community.

When did you order the subscription + OV-chipcard exactly? I can take up to 6 business days for it to arrive. It might be wise to contact customer support on Facebook, Twitter, Chat or by phone on 030- 7515155 with this question. They'll be able to look at the status of the order for you. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by the activation-link issue. What is it a link to exactly?

Badge +3

The activation link is probably for a new Mijn NS account. That one expires after a week but NS Customer Service can send you a new one on request.

For @iMark funny to read that Customer Service now seems to be able to check the status of a new card!? :rolling_eyes:

No. Hence my use of the word ‘order'. :)

Reageer