beantwoord

Beginners question about Traject Vrij

• 17 april 2019
  • 5 reacties
  • 144 Bekeken

Hi, I have a question... hope it is answered as soon as possible. 🙂 I want to buy Traject Vrij abonnement for 1 month through Heerlen-Maastricht route. Heerlen-Maastricht( morning) Maastricht- Heerlen ( evening). I need to pay €197,40. My question is: I will not pay only for Heerlen-Maastricht ( morning) routes am I, because I need to get back from work also:) Thank you,
icon

Beste antwoord door Rudi 17 april 2019, 20:22

The price you mention is correct. With this season ticket you can travel between Heerlen and Maastricht, both ways, and to all stations inbetween, as much as you like/need.
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 5
The price you mention is correct. With this season ticket you can travel between Heerlen and Maastricht, both ways, and to all stations inbetween, as much as you like/need.
Hello Adelina Pinar, welcome at our community,

The answer of Rudi is correct. Do you have any other questions?
[h4]
Hello Adelina Pinar, welcome at our community,
[/h4]

The answer of Rudi is correct. Do you have any other questions?

No, thank you so much.. I just started using it and it is a lot complicated so I wanted to ask and be sure. Have a good night
The price you mention is correct. With this season ticket you can travel between Heerlen and Maastricht, both ways, and to all stations inbetween as, much as you like/need.
Thanks a lot. Have a great night
Reputatie 4
Not that this route is NOT served by NS, but by ARRIVA trains and they have different offers-check their site, there may be a cheaper alternative.

Reageer