betaling met iDeal

• 28 December 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 102 Bekeken

Today at around 1030 my friend tried to pay with ideal service but it turns out that the payment was done but the subscription hasn’t been issued I believe that this is because I don’t have persoonlijke OV chipkaart but they say my ov chip card would be issued in a week. 

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Contact Customer Service. 030 7515155, Chat is mostly faster.Did you click ‘Betaling afronden’? You can use English as well.

Good morning Lee Jaehyeok and welcome to the NS Community.

I'm a bit confused with what the question is. If a subscription is being ordered when you don't have a personal OV-chipcard yet, then you indeed won't be able to use the subscription right away, as a new card will have to be produced first. The official delivery time for a new card is a week, so the subscription will start within 7 days after ordering as the soonest option. You should receive the card before then.

Oh so the subscription will appear in my NS app as soon as the card arrives? Thanks :)

but I haven’t paid for the new OV chipkaart yet! How it will be paid?

That's correct, the subscription isn't yet active, so it also won't show up yet in your Mijn NS account. You can be sure that the order has gone through if you've received an e-mail confirmation.

If you're purchasing a new NS Flex Weekend Vrij subscription in combination with a new card, then the card is included in the price. You don't have to pay anything extra for it. :)

Reageer