beantwoord

Bijabonnement toevoegen

• 14 augustus 2014
  • 5 reacties
  • 487 Bekeken

Hi, I have a DAL advantage with 40% korting. I would want to add my daughter as part of my abonnement so that she can also travel free. How do I do that?
icon

Beste antwoord door Pe_pe 14 augustus 2014, 16:14

You can order that free Kids Vrij subscription here. Don't forget to check the box "Ik ben hoofdabonnementhouder en koop dit abonnement als bij-abonnement voor een gezinslid".
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

You can order that free Kids Vrij subscription here. Don't forget to check the box "Ik ben hoofdabonnementhouder en koop dit abonnement als bij-abonnement voor een gezinslid".
Badge +3
(do as Pe_pe said :))
Welcome ana c.! I changed the title of your topic and moved it to Abonnementen. If you follow the steps that Pe_pe send you can order a Kids Vrij bijabonnement for your daughter.
How old is that daughter actually? Kids Free has the same age limits as Railrunner, so if you daughter is over 11, she'll just need to buy her own subscription.
Laura, if you change topics, might as well change it to a topic title in English if the text is in English. To keep it easy to find for English speakers, you see...
My daughter is only 7. Thanks everyone for the helpful responses.

Reageer