beantwoord

Cancel ns card

• 10 March 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 77 Bekeken

I am no longer in the Netherlands and already cancelled my subscription when I was still in the NL and it changes to NS flex basis. It says it doesn’t cost any payment if we don’t use the card but I still got email to pay 1.65 euros even though I didn’t use the card at all. Where should I cancel my NS card without going to the NS machine?

icon

Beste antwoord door Seinhuis 10 March 2024, 08:52

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 3

U kunt het abonnement online wijzigen naar NS FLEX-basis. Dit abonnement is gratis en je hoeft niet naar een automaat. Dit doet u in uw NS-account. wijziging wordt onmiddellijk van kracht.

Bekijk uw factuur online, hierop staat precies wat het bedrag is. Het kan ook zijn dat het om een ​​openstaande rekening gaat. Het goedkoopste abonnement is duurder dan € 1,65.

U kunt ook contact opnemen met de klantenservice . This can be done for free with chat between 07:00 and 23:00 Dutch time.

Translate by Google:

You can subscribe to the FLEX basis online. The subscription is free and does not come automatically. This means that you have an NS account. Change will take effect immediately.View your invoice online, it shows exactly what the amount is. It can also be seen in the open state. The best subscription is €1.65.You can also contact us via customer service. This can be done for free via chat between 7:00 AM and 11:00 PM Dutch time.
Reputatie 7
Badge +2

U kunt het abonnement online wijzigen naar NS FLEX-basis. Dit abonnement is gratis en je hoeft niet naar een automaat.

​​​​​Dat had TS al gedaan.

@Najikha Itsnaini NS Flex monthly invoices your travel costs and subscriptions on a fixed date. Should you have cancelled just after you got an invoice, the cost for the last few days of your subscription or any trips are invoiced the following month.

Considering you only have to pay €1,65; this likely is something like one day with a subscription. You should be able to see this on the invoice in your My NS account.

Reageer