beantwoord

Cancel year contract

• 16 november 2015
  • 9 reacties
  • 279 Bekeken

Hello,

I have entered into a year contract with NS on August 2015. I purchased Traject Vrij Jaar from Amsterdam to Utrecht. However, the company I am currently working (based in Utrecht) have decided not to prolong my contract. How can I cancel my year subscription with NS without having to pay extra charges until August 2016 (original end date of contract)?

Thanks in advance.

Georgios
icon

Beste antwoord door Klaas-Jan NS 20 november 2015, 16:06

Because Georsere has lost his job the contract will be terminated in December
Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Badge +3
In such cases you should contact customer service to see if they are willing to accept an unforseen unemployment as a reason for leniency when it comes to the duration of your contract. Customer service can be contacted by phone 24/7 at number 030-7515155. You may also send a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Note that you can change the trajectory to the cheapest one possible (e.g. Arnhem - Arnhem Velperpoort) to minimise costs if, for some reason, customer service is unwilling to end your subscription.
Did you already contact our customer service Georsere2?
Thanks!
Did you already contact our customer service Georsere2? Not just yet.
Can we do something for you? You may also send me a private message (click on my name / stuur privébericht) so i can deal with this for you. Please let me know!
Because Georsere has lost his job the contract will be terminated in December

I want to know how to cancel my year subscription, because I am leaving the Netherlands in December 2020.

Reputatie 4

contact the customer service to end your subscription. Do not forgot to end the subscription at a ticket machine through “ophalen bestelling” en then confirm it

Thank you so much! 

Reageer