beantwoord

canceled inscription

• 19 november 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 61 Bekeken

247/5000

I canceled my subscription in October, in November I paid the last bill, but my bank account says that in December will fall a value referring to 58 euros from NS. And I do not know why since I already unsubscribed and no longer use the card!

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 19 november 2019, 14:47

Any withdrawals mentioned in your bank account with a date in december are predictions based on previous months, which might not take place. For example, ING has a feature named Look ahead, with several views: Scheduled, Forecasted and All. Only the future withdrawals mentioned in Scheduled are sure to happen. The other options (also) contain predictions based on past withdrawals which might not take place at all.

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Please contact  Customer Service for this problem. We can’t solve it here.

Hi Beatriz Eger and welcome to our NS Community!

Did you make sure to deactivate at a card machine as stated in the email you received after canceling? In any case, please follow Thom's advice. :)

Badge +3

Any withdrawals mentioned in your bank account with a date in december are predictions based on previous months, which might not take place. For example, ING has a feature named Look ahead, with several views: Scheduled, Forecasted and All. Only the future withdrawals mentioned in Scheduled are sure to happen. The other options (also) contain predictions based on past withdrawals which might not take place at all.

Reageer