beantwoord

canceling my Ns flex weekend free

• 18 maart 2020
  • 7 reacties
  • 142 Bekeken

Hi guys, I have a NS flex weekend free card, but am leaving the country sooner than expected I already changed my card to not have weekend free but just have NS flex. I want to cancel/terminate my card immediately as I do not need it! Can anyone help me ?

icon

Beste antwoord door Momo 18 maart 2020, 16:38

To cancel NS Flex completely you need to contact the customer service as you can not do this yourself in your MijnNS account. 

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

After changing to NS Flex Basis, there will be no additional costs if the card is not used.

If you return to NL later, you can still use the card, so why cancel it altogether?

Anyway, see https://www.ov-chipkaart.nl/terminate-or-replace/terminating-ov-chipkaart.htm

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

To cancel NS Flex completely you need to contact the customer service as you can not do this yourself in your MijnNS account. 

But I don’t understand as NS charged me for this months bill after I changed my season ticket to paying 0 a month and then sent me another invoice and in my app it says 32 euros is going to get taken off in April?. I don’t want to pay a subscription or a card that I won’t be using anymore. I have NS flex without a subscription as far as I know because I didn’t want weekend free anymore and changed that online but don’t understand why I have to pay next month 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

You will get a refund for what you got invoiced but did not use. And what it says in the app is not accurate, it happened to me too after changing to NS Flex without subscription. It will show 0 euro after the next date for invoiceis passed. 

And can I just cancel the NS flex without a subscription anytime I want as I won’t use the card anymore ? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Rule is that you can cancel the NS flex without a subscription 1 month after the last time you changed your subscription. With the Corona crisis in cases it is sometimes possible to cancel sooner. You need to contact the customer service to see what is possiible. 

Badge +3

@Momo is correct. The cost counter you see in Mijn NS or the NS app is incorrect. As long as it shows NS Flex Basis (zonder abonnement), you’re ok.

If the next month was already billed, you will get a credit invoice/refund soon (and money back usually within a week).

Reageer