beantwoord

Canceling My Subscription

• 11 april 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 152 Bekeken

Hello,

I was an exchange student in the Netherlands, but I had to come back because of the Covid-19 outbreak. I couldn’t figure out how to cancel my monthly seasen ticket subscription. Whenever I try to cancel it, it says that I am not authorized to.

Thank you beforehand

icon

Beste antwoord door Mark NS 11 april 2020, 13:54

Hi parzival2020, welcome to the NS Community. 

Do you have a NS Flex Dal Voordeel subscription for € 5,00 per month? If your Mijn NS account says your not authorized to do changes, the account probably is linked to another client number then your subscription is connected to. The customer service can check this for you and can also help you with cancelling the subscription. You can contact them by phone, Facebook, Twitter or chat. 

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hi parzival2020, welcome to the NS Community. 

Do you have a NS Flex Dal Voordeel subscription for € 5,00 per month? If your Mijn NS account says your not authorized to do changes, the account probably is linked to another client number then your subscription is connected to. The customer service can check this for you and can also help you with cancelling the subscription. You can contact them by phone, Facebook, Twitter or chat. 

Hello,

I have an NS season ticket subscription and I would like to cancel it. How can I complete this action?

Hi selinersoydan, welcome to the NS Community. 

Please contact the customer service by phone, chat, Facebook or Twitter. They can help you with the cancellation. 

Reageer