beantwoord

Cancellation NS Flex - Traject Vrij

• 16 mei 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 46 Bekeken

Hi everyone :)

I currently have a NS Flex with a Traject Vrij (Utrecht to Amsterdam).

I’m paying every month on the 20th.

I will be leaving the Netherlands on 12th June, and I was wondering at what date I have to change to NS Basic to stop paying for coming months.

• Is it on the 12th June directly from MyNS ?
  • Is it on the 20th May that I have to mention that I want it to end for next month ?

And also, as I do not know how long I will be gone, is there a limit for staying on NS Basic ?

Thanks all for the help :)

cyrilletil

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 16 mei 2021, 10:06

I’d recommend changing right after making your last trip. You can easily do so yourself in Mijn NS (the website, not the app).

You can stay on NS Basic indefinitely.

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Badge +3

I’d recommend changing right after making your last trip. You can easily do so yourself in Mijn NS (the website, not the app).

Thanks for the tip !

cyrilletil

Badge +3

Yes, you will be reimbursed for the subscription costs for the remainder of the month.

Reputatie 6
Badge

Also the actual date the money is taken from your bank does not correspond with the original start date-its around 1 week later. But with FLEX you can change any day you wish. Note that you most likely will get a refund from an unused portion of the month paid for so you should keep your dutch bank active. But most likely you will also have more things to settle via that or getting other refunds.

Reageer