beantwoord

Cancellation of ov-chipcard and abonnement (before the end of the first year)

• 19 september 2014
  • 4 reacties
  • 342 Bekeken

Hello. Can anyone tell me how to cancel my personal ov-chipcard together with the subscription of weekend vrij abonnement? I subscribed for this abonnement in May this year, and people told me i cannot unsubscribe it before the end of the first year (i.e., I cannot cancel it till May 2015!!). However, I am leaving the country next month, and won't use the card anyway...

Thanks in advance!
icon

Beste antwoord door Anonymous 20 september 2014, 15:08

Dear Tikhonov, Welcome to the NS Serviceforum. I can end your subscription for you. Could you please send me your name, adress, residence, Ibannr, OV-Chipkaartnumber and you date of birth? I like to see what I can do for you. I replaced this topic to 'Abonnementen' to increase the findabillity of this topic
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Dear Tikhonov, Welcome to the NS Serviceforum. I can end your subscription for you. Could you please send me your name, adress, residence, Ibannr, OV-Chipkaartnumber and you date of birth? I like to see what I can do for you. I replaced this topic to 'Abonnementen' to increase the findabillity of this topic

Thanks Susan. Just sent you a pm.

Sorry, could you please tell me what is the current status of my OV-card. I hope this process can be finalized before the end of October because I will be out of the country for a long time since then. Thanks.
Hi Tikhonov, Susan just sent you a message. If you reply tonight, i will look at it before 8 pm.

Reageer