Cancellation of Subscription

• 25 juni 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 67 Bekeken

I would like to cancel my NS subscription,how can i do that please?

2 reacties

Badge +3

To end a subscription you need to contact customer service directy. Usually, this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also try to contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Note that after contacting customer service you need to confirm the cancellation of your subscription at a ticket machine. Customer service will inform you about this. Don't forget this step, as the cancellation will not be complete until you do so.

Reputatie 5
Badge

Note that depending on what type of ticket/season you have a final stop MAY only be possible after 1 year of use. IF you have a classic type of season, then you can easily change it to FLEX-basic even on shorter notice and stop it that way. If you have some type of FLEX already, then you can change it online in your account after at least 1 month of use. A trajectabonnement (season for a certain sector) however is not available in FLEX, but you can also change it into that. You may however even get an offer for a lower price for some type of reduction seasons if you call to stop it.

It is a very common complaint that NS refuses to adhere to official dutch govt. regulations that one should be able to stop any subscription the same way as starting it. NS claims that that twitt or chat is also online.

Reageer