beantwoord

Cancelling of Reizen op rekening: trein + bus trein metro

• 2 december 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 29 Bekeken

Hi, I subscribed to flex 2 months ago and automatically was switched to Reizen op rekening. When I canceled flex abonament, reizen op rekening was still active. I still have balance on my OV chip card (26 eur) that I would like to use, but it seems like it has been blocked from use.

How do I cancel my reizen op rekening? Or how do I now use, or transfer to my bank account my OV-chip credit without cancelling reizen op rekening?

These are 2 different questions. I actually like reizen op rekening, but would also like to have access to and use my remaining OV-chip credit.

Thank you for your answer.

Jelena

icon

Beste antwoord door Sascha NS 2 december 2019, 13:19

Hi Jecapav! Welcome to the NS Community.

As bahnrider stated the remaining credit on your OV-chipcard should have been refunded per your first monthly NS Flex invoice. On rare occasions this can also get credited directly to your bank-account. Therefore the remaining credit on your card shouldn’t exist and your first question has been answered! 

If I’m reading your post correctly you currently have ‘NS Flex zonder abonnement’ which means the Reizen op Rekening is still active but you’re not paying for a added discount-subscription. This is the barebones version of NS Flex which, seemingly, is perfect for you.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 4

IF all has gone as how NS would like it to be, then with your START of FLEX-any type, any remaining value on the card would be reimbursed, together with first payment. Check this first. It simply is not possible-or rather śhould not be´ to still have value on the card and it should also be impossible to load extra money on it. You can gain this back only by completely stopping FLEX-any type and also have to unload this on the card on a NS-machine. I think that this has to be done by contacting th servicecentre on phone or media and sadly not online.

One can always check which functions work on your card by yourself on any Machine too.

Hi Jecapav! Welcome to the NS Community.

As bahnrider stated the remaining credit on your OV-chipcard should have been refunded per your first monthly NS Flex invoice. On rare occasions this can also get credited directly to your bank-account. Therefore the remaining credit on your card shouldn’t exist and your first question has been answered! 

If I’m reading your post correctly you currently have ‘NS Flex zonder abonnement’ which means the Reizen op Rekening is still active but you’re not paying for a added discount-subscription. This is the barebones version of NS Flex which, seemingly, is perfect for you.

Reageer