beantwoord

Cancelling OV Chipkaart from abroad

• 25 februari 2015
  • 2 reacties
  • 311 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties
Hello,

I was living in the Netherlands last year and during this time I had bought an OV Chipkaart (the yellow one). I recently received an e-mail from Groenewegen en Partners about paying a debt of E 90 on behalf of NS, as I had not paid the annual subscription. Although I don't live in the Netherlands anymore and consequently I don't use the OV Chipkaart, I paid the debt to the collecting agency.

Now I would like to terminate my subscription and cancel the OV Chipkaart permanently. I also tried to access my NS account in order to block my card but found it impossible. Could someone please help me with this matter? Thank you in advance.
icon

Beste antwoord door Janou NS 26 februari 2015, 09:56

Hello Vaso! Welcome to the NS Forum. I would like to help you with this matter. Can you send me a private message? (click on my name and then you go to "stuur bericht".) I replaced this topic to "Abonnementen"
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hello Vaso! Welcome to the NS Forum. I would like to help you with this matter. Can you send me a private message? (click on my name and then you go to "stuur bericht".) I replaced this topic to "Abonnementen"
No you have moved this topic to Abonnementen. 😃

Reageer