beantwoord

Change from Dal voordeel to Weekend vrij

• 26 maart 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 62 Bekeken

I subscribed for Dal voordeel a month ago and I realised that weekend vrij is the better option for me, could I possibly upgrade or cancel without losing my payment made on the Dal voordeel?
icon

Beste antwoord door Slidestops 26 maart 2019, 11:21

In the first year of your contract you can always upgrade your subscription to a more expensive one. You can't downgrade it. Since Weekend Vrij is more expensive, this is not a problem.

Transferring to a more expensive season ticket

You can transfer to a more expensive season ticket within the first year. If you wish to do this, please contact NS Customer Service.

The fastest way to contact the customer service is by sending a DM via Twitter or Facebook, using the LiveChat function or calling the customer service.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
In the first year of your contract you can always upgrade your subscription to a more expensive one. You can't downgrade it. Since Weekend Vrij is more expensive, this is not a problem.

Transferring to a more expensive season ticket

You can transfer to a more expensive season ticket within the first year. If you wish to do this, please contact NS Customer Service.

The fastest way to contact the customer service is by sending a DM via Twitter or Facebook, using the LiveChat function or calling the customer service.

Reageer