beantwoord

Change in bank account

• 8 februari 2015
  • 2 reacties
  • 153 Bekeken

• Anonymous
  • 0 reacties
I am thinking of changing to an NS travel product that is cheaper, and the website is offering me a reimbursement. However, it is pointing to my old bank account (I got a new one 3 weeks ago). How can I update my bank details in my profile?

Many thanks
icon

Beste antwoord door Leny NS 9 februari 2015, 10:30

Ruben, welcome to the NS forum. The information of Pe_pe is correct. If you have a 'old' Voordeelurenabonnement I can change your back account. You can send me your personal details, number of your OV-chipcard and your bank account number through a private message. You can send a private message by clicking on my name and 'stuur bericht'. If you use one of our 'new' subscriptions you can change your back account yourself via your MijnNS account.

Step 1: log in

step 2: click on 'mijn producten'.

step 3: click on 'details en wijzigen'.

step 4: on the right side you see 'wijzigen' click 'wijzigen' so you can change your bank account number.

I moved your question to the topic 'overige producten'.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

If you have a Voordeelurenabonnement you have to ask the customer service to do it for you, otherwise you can also change it yourself online via MijnNS.
Badge
Ruben, welcome to the NS forum. The information of Pe_pe is correct. If you have a 'old' Voordeelurenabonnement I can change your back account. You can send me your personal details, number of your OV-chipcard and your bank account number through a private message. You can send a private message by clicking on my name and 'stuur bericht'. If you use one of our 'new' subscriptions you can change your back account yourself via your MijnNS account.
Step 1: log in
step 2: click on 'mijn producten'.
step 3: click on 'details en wijzigen'.
step 4: on the right side you see 'wijzigen' click 'wijzigen' so you can change your bank account number.

I moved your question to the topic 'overige producten'.

Reageer