beantwoord

Change of subscription

• 14 januari 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 71 Bekeken

Hello, I would like to ask if there is a way how to change my subscription. At first I bought one for 5€ where I can travel with 40% dicount outside of peak hours. I manage that in the evening but not in the morning. When I agreed to the terms it said I am not able to withdraw my subscription but only upgrade it . Which is fine for me. I would like to buy one for all the time free. It is somehow possible? Or at least explain why can’t I upgrade my subscription? 

I have another problem. I manage to log in to my account and then I want to chnage the language to english, but everytime I press the buttom it throws me back to the main page. It is like a loop. 

Thank you so much! 

Kate

icon

Beste antwoord door Sanne NS 14 januari 2020, 21:56

Hi Katerina Simankova and welcome to the NS Community! 

How unfortunate that everything is going wrong.  The best thing you can do is contact our customer service. Click here to contact them.They can check both of the steps for you and see what they can do for you. 

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hi Katerina Simankova and welcome to the NS Community! 

How unfortunate that everything is going wrong.  The best thing you can do is contact our customer service. Click here to contact them.They can check both of the steps for you and see what they can do for you. 

Thank you for your response! I contacted them today in the morning, however, there was a malfunction in the system so they asked me to contact them again today in the evening so I will soon do that:) 

Reageer