beantwoord

Changing bank account information

• 3 september 2014
  • 1 reactie
  • 918 Bekeken

Hello there,
I would like to change the bank account from which my subscription is annually charged, but I cannot find this option on My NS. Could anyone let me know how to proceed?
Thanks!
icon

Beste antwoord door Stephan NS 3 september 2014, 19:05

Hi carolfro,

Welcome to the NS Service Forum. In Mijn NS, you can go to "Mijn producten" -> and then you can see your ov-chipcard number with the product that is charged on it. Here should also a button visible to adjust your bank account number. Can you find this button now? If not, do not hesitate to ask us for further information. Your topic is replaced to the "Abonnementen"-forum, so that other guests will be better able to find your topic. Good luck!

Regards,
Stephan
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Hi carolfro,

Welcome to the NS Service Forum. In Mijn NS, you can go to "Mijn producten" -> and then you can see your ov-chipcard number with the product that is charged on it. Here should also a button visible to adjust your bank account number. Can you find this button now? If not, do not hesitate to ask us for further information. Your topic is replaced to the "Abonnementen"-forum, so that other guests will be better able to find your topic. Good luck!

Regards,
Stephan

Reageer