beantwoord

Changing NS All Time Free subscription to NS Flex without subsription

• 26 maart 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 80 Bekeken

Hi,

I've just changed my NS All Time Free subscription to NS Flex without subscription as I will not be using the trains for some time due to the corona situation. But I still see an amount of 239 euros under subscription costs. Why is this so? I have already paid the amounts for Jan, Feb and Mar 2020 and cancelled my subscription because I do not want to pay for April 2020 as I'm not using the trains. My invoice is expected only on April 4. Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Rakesh 

icon

Beste antwoord door Mark NS 26 maart 2020, 15:02

Hi Rakesh K R

The cost counter shows the subscription costs for the current period that where charged on the last invoice. It will be updated around the date your next regular invoice will be published, I understand around the 4th of April.

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

The remaining part for this month will be received by you, it works automatically. Probably within a week.There will be an update.

Badge

Hi Rakesh K R

The cost counter shows the subscription costs for the current period that where charged on the last invoice. It will be updated around the date your next regular invoice will be published, I understand around the 4th of April.

Hi Rakesh K R

Thank you Mark. That helps!

Reageer