beantwoord

changing subscription

• 13 September 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 500 Bekeken

I purchased Dal Voordeel(€5.10) subscription on 10 September. But I would like to change it to Weekend Vrij+weekday offpeak 40%off (€31.60+€3.10) because I travel far in the weekends. I haven’t taken a train yet since the subscription started so I haven’t used it yet. How can I change it? “Change subscription” page on mijn NS doesn’t allow me to change until 10 October.

Or if I cancel my Dal Voordeel subscription and get a new subscription in Weekend Vrij, can I get a refund for Dal Voordeel which I haven’t used yet?

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 13 September 2022, 14:55

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Badge +3

You cannot change or cancel a subscription yourself in the first month. What you could do, is invoke your right of withdrawal. The best option, however, is probably to contact customer service directly and have them change the subscription for you. Since it's a change to a more expensive subscription they will probably do this for you.

Usually, contacting customer service directly is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook. Note that phone is fastest.

Reageer