beantwoord

Changing to a new season ticket

• 15 mei 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 926 Bekeken

Hi,

I would like know if my change from the 5 euro season ticket to the 35 euro season ticket has been confirmed ?
And when will the transaction of the new ticket be done ? In other words do I have to pay my first months bill and the 35 euro for the new ticket ? double payment in other words ?

Regards,

Mieke
icon

Beste antwoord door Denice NS 15 mei 2019, 21:01

Hi Miekshans. Welcome to the Community.

If you have received a confirmation per email about this change you can assume that is has been changed 🙂 Our Customer Service can check this for you also. The fastest contact goes via Facebook, Chat or Twitter.

The payment for the new product will be done on the next invoice. On the same invoice you'll also get a (part) refund of your previous product.
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Hi Miekshans. Welcome to the Community.

If you have received a confirmation per email about this change you can assume that is has been changed 🙂 Our Customer Service can check this for you also. The fastest contact goes via Facebook, Chat or Twitter.

The payment for the new product will be done on the next invoice. On the same invoice you'll also get a (part) refund of your previous product.
Reputatie 4
If you have flex, it will be changed on your next invoice. The remaining days off the old subscription will be refunded and the other will be added to remaining days and the next month.
Hi guys ! Thanks so much for the information and help. Really cleared things up for me 🙂
Badge +3
Usually, any change in subscriptions/season tickets needs to be confirmed/loaded on your card at a machine (e.g. supermarket or train station), but for NS Flex the change is instant and will be active within an hour.

Refunds for not used days via next invoice.

Reageer