Skip to main content
beantwoord

Charged extra amount for NS Subscription

• 20 May 2024
  • 4 reacties
  • 78 Bekeken

Hi, I ordered the  NS Flex Dal Vrij  and somehow I got charged 2 times, but the other bill was 35.99 euros instead of 119.95 euros. Anyone could help me explain why this happened and how I could claim the extra bill back.

*Image deleted by moderator

4 reacties

Badge +3

If you look closely at the middle column labeled ‘Toelichting', then you can see you're not paying double, but for separate periods. It seems you changed your season ticket from NS Flex Basis to NS Flex Dal Vrij during your subscription month.

When you change your NS Flex season ticket, this doesn't change the date of the month that you receive the invoices. You first get an intermediate invoice for the remaining period of that subscription month, in your case of 9/30 × 119.95 ≈ 35.99 euros (for nine days), and then you get a monthly invoice every month on the same day that you used to before for a full month, in your case of 119.95 euros.

This means you weren't charged extra and there's nothing to claim back.

Badge +3

Your fixed monthly ‘Flex date’ is the 15th.

When switching to Dal Vrij on 06-05, you pay for the period up to 14-05, which is 9 days.

And 9/30 × 119,95 ≈ € 35,99

If needed, you can switch again from 06-06 and get unused days back.

Edit: what @Tochjo said 🤣

Your fixed monthly ‘Flex date’ is the 15th.

When switching to Dal Vrij on 06-05, you pay for the period up to 14-05, which is 9 days.

And 9/30 × 119,95 ≈ € 35,99

If needed, you can switch again from 06-06 and get unused days back.

Edit: what @Tochjo said 🤣

If you look closely at the middle column labeled ‘Toelichting', then you can see you're not paying double, but for separate periods. It seems you changed your season ticket from NS Flex Basis to NS Flex Dal Vrij during your subscription month.

When you change your NS Flex season ticket, this doesn't change the date of the month that you receive the invoices. You first get an intermediate invoice for the remaining period of that subscription month, in your case of 9/30 × 119.95 ≈ 35.99 euros (for nine days), and then you get a monthly invoice every month on the same day that you used to before for a full month, in your case of 119.95 euros.

Thank you so much!!

Thank you so much!!

Reageer