beantwoord

charged with full tariff at night having Dal Vrij Abonnement

• 9 mei 2018
  • 1 reactie
  • 56 Bekeken

I have Dal Vrij abonnement. Yesterday I went from Utrecht to Nieuwekerk add Ijssel and I forgot to do check out in Nieuwekerk. In the way back I checked out, waited for a few minutes and I did the check in again for my way back. But when I did the check out in Utrecht I saw that NS charged 5,30€ to me, when they shouldn't charge anything, because that should be covered with my abonnement. How could I fix it and get the 5,30€ back? Thank you! Kind regards, Lorena.
icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas NS 9 mei 2018, 17:35

Hello Lorena and welcome to our NS Community.

Unfortunate that travelling with us didn't go as planned. I cannot conclude anything without seeing your personal travel history. Best if you contact our customer service by phone (tel. 030 7515155) or through Social Media (Twitter/Facebook) to see if they can give you back the money that you, on first sight, deserve. Please tell us how this contact went!
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Hello Lorena and welcome to our NS Community.

Unfortunate that travelling with us didn't go as planned. I cannot conclude anything without seeing your personal travel history. Best if you contact our customer service by phone (tel. 030 7515155) or through Social Media (Twitter/Facebook) to see if they can give you back the money that you, on first sight, deserve. Please tell us how this contact went!

Reageer