beantwoord

Combination Traject Vrij with Altijd Voordeel

• 7 januari 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 87 Bekeken

Hello,

I have a question is it possible to combine Traject Vrij with Altijd Voordeel? I have on my chip cart Altijd Voordeel, but I need because of daily commuting Traject Vrij. If not how can I cancel my product online and ad Traject Vrij.

Thank you in advance for any help
Jelena
icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 7 januari 2019, 20:48

Good evening JelenaRojka and welcome to the NS Community!

No, it is not possible to use the benefits of both these subscriptions simultaneously on the same card. If you currently have a continuous Altijd Voordeel subscription active, you can add a single month of Traject Vrij on the same card, but during that month, the Traject Vrij subscription will take priority on all trips, so you're effectively losing the 20% discount during rush hours for that month. If you wish to use the benefits from both subscriptions simultaneously, you'll have to purchase the Traject Vrij subscription on a separate card.

If you want to change the Altijd Voordeel subscription into the Traject Vrij subscription, you can do this via your Mijn NS account. Of course, you can also contact our Customer Service for that. 🙂
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Good evening JelenaRojka and welcome to the NS Community!

No, it is not possible to use the benefits of both these subscriptions simultaneously on the same card. If you currently have a continuous Altijd Voordeel subscription active, you can add a single month of Traject Vrij on the same card, but during that month, the Traject Vrij subscription will take priority on all trips, so you're effectively losing the 20% discount during rush hours for that month. If you wish to use the benefits from both subscriptions simultaneously, you'll have to purchase the Traject Vrij subscription on a separate card.

If you want to change the Altijd Voordeel subscription into the Traject Vrij subscription, you can do this via your Mijn NS account. Of course, you can also contact our Customer Service for that. 🙂
Hello Stijn,

good to be here.

Thank you so much for quick response and detailed explanation. I have Altijd Voordeel and I got used to it, but also Traject is good for daily commuting. I need to decide what is the best option for me.

Thank you again

Best regards
Jelena
Perhaps I can help make that decision, if you can give a little more insight on your travel behaviour. What routes do you generally travel, what days and on what hours? 🙂
The Traject Vrij subscription will also give you a 40% discount when you check in during off peak hours outside your trajectory.

So with a Traject Vrij subscription you will only loose the 20% discount when you check in during rush hours.

Reageer