beantwoord

Contact with Klantenservice

• 25 augustus 2014
  • 6 reacties
  • 380 Bekeken

I have moved abroad 8 months ago.
For that reason I would like to stop my Dal Vordeel abonnement.
Unfortunately, I see on your website that I can only do that by phone. You do not provide any other way to get in contact with your Klantenservice.
The telephone number can only be dialed from the Netherlands though. Or at least I cannot call it from Greece, where I live now.

Can you please provide a solution to this? How can I stop my abonnement?
Thank you very much in advance.
icon

Beste antwoord door Pe_pe 25 augustus 2014, 10:01

Be very clear to the Klantenservice that you will not be able to visit a ticket vending machine in the Netherlands to remove the Dal Voordeel Abonnement from your OV-chipcard (which is the regular procedure for ending a subscription). Your card will have to be terminated instead.
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge
You should be able to call 0031 30 751 51 55
Be very clear to the Klantenservice that you will not be able to visit a ticket vending machine in the Netherlands to remove the Dal Voordeel Abonnement from your OV-chipcard (which is the regular procedure for ending a subscription). Your card will have to be terminated instead.
Turns out I have to block my card first and then call again (another 17min international call)
You can block you OV-chipcard at the website of the OV-chipcard company. After you have blocked your OV-chipcard you can send me a private message.
You can block you OV-chipcard at the website of the OV-chipcard company. After you have blocked your OV-chipcard you can send me a private message.

Thank you Femke! I already blocked my chipkaart and sent you a PM.
You can call for free to Dutch landlines through Voipbuster: www.voipbuster.com
Or via Skype, not free but certainly cheaper than international calling. NS customar service's phone number is a regular Dutch landline, no extra costs.

Reageer