beantwoord

Dal Voordeel for 25 incoming scholars and students

• 20 juni 2017
  • 4 reacties
  • 108 Bekeken

Dear NS,

I am the president of association for foreign scholars and students in Tilburg Univ. For the moment, we have 25 incoming scholars and students who would like to apply for Dal Voordeel and personal OV card during this promotion period. One association member will bring all cards back home country in early July and post the cards to their home address. By doing so, incoming scholars and students will have an OV card to use immediately after arrival at Schiphol Airport.

Our association has gathered info. incl. name, birthday, effective date of season ticket, personal photo from them. Of course we can go to the system, pay with our bank account one by one and receive the cards at our own home address.

But I am wondering if there's a more convenient way to do so? Say I am giving their info. and photo to one of NS email address and pay in one lump sum? Might there be extra discount for a group order like this?

Thank you!

Best,
Mike
icon

Beste antwoord door Annewil NS 20 juni 2017, 18:11

Hello wuhuama, welcome to the NS Serviceforum.

Sounds like you guys do everything you can to make it a warm welcome to the foreign scholars and students, nice to read! To answer your question, there is no other way to order subscriptions with new OV-chipcards than using our website. There is no discount available because of a group order. But the Dal Voordeel subscription is currently €29,00 for one year. If you want to use this discount you should order before the 9th of July 2017. So that's my advice to do! Have a nice day 🙂
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Hello wuhuama, welcome to the NS Serviceforum.

Sounds like you guys do everything you can to make it a warm welcome to the foreign scholars and students, nice to read! To answer your question, there is no other way to order subscriptions with new OV-chipcards than using our website. There is no discount available because of a group order. But the Dal Voordeel subscription is currently €29,00 for one year. If you want to use this discount you should order before the 9th of July 2017. So that's my advice to do! Have a nice day 🙂
Dear Annewil,

thanks for speedy reply. Indeed there's a huge demand in this. Would you please talk with someone in charge to see if there's any possibility to make a bit innovation? That will surely boost NS sales easily.

Best,
M
It's not a bad idea so I will suggest it within the organisation for you. Maybe we can do something with it.
Good morning, Mike. As mentioned by colleague Annewil, there is currently nothing we can offer you, besides the current discount. I do advise you to use this offer, since it will save you quite some money (€ 21.00 per person!).

Reageer