beantwoord

Dal voordeel to dall vrij

• 28 december 2017
  • 4 reacties
  • 105 Bekeken

Hello.

I would like to upgrade from dal voordeel to dal vrij starting on the 1st january. What do I have to do? Thank you.
icon

Beste antwoord door Richaaaard 28 december 2017, 18:24

Hi Isabelvaz,

Here you can read how to change your subscription from from dal voordeel to dal vrij.

Because Dal vrij is more expensive than dal voordeel you can change immediately.

If you don't have an ''mijn NS account just call the customer service (+31 30 751 51 55)
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 3
Badge
Hi Isabelvaz,

Here you can read how to change your subscription from from dal voordeel to dal vrij.

Because Dal vrij is more expensive than dal voordeel you can change immediately.

If you don't have an ''mijn NS account just call the customer service (+31 30 751 51 55)
Badge +3
I'm not 100% sure if the change is immediately or per month (the starting day of the month for your Dal Voordeel subscription)...
Thank you for your reactions. I called the NS client nr and I was told it was nit possible to change before the 8 of january, because I started my da, voordeel on the 8th of september (years ago). This is unfortunate because I am going to have to soend a lot of money in transportations in the first week of january...
Badge +3
What you could do is cancel your current Dal Voordeel per 8 jan 2018 (or maybe 8 feb 2018 if not possible earlier). Your unused months (jan-sep or feb-sep) will be reimbursed if the Dal Voordeel is over 1 year old.

Then, order a completely new ov-chipcard with the Dal Vrij on it (the card will be provided for free), but I doubt when it will arrive (possibly somewhere in the first week of january) if you order that right now.

Reageer