beantwoord

Dal Voordeel to Weekend vrij

May I ask if it's possible to change the "Dal Voordeel" contract to "Weekend Vrij" contract direct online?

Thank you.
icon

Beste antwoord door Thijs NS 3 augustus 2015, 12:47

Ah, so you want to upgrade the Dal Voordeel (hoofdabonnement) into a Weekend Vrij (bijabonnement)? For that, the person with the Dal Voordeel subscription will have to cancel its subscription first. He or she can do so via our customer service (030-7515155). After this subscription is cancelled a bijabonnement can be placed upon the card.

Bekijk origineel

13 reacties

Badge +3
You can upgrade from Dal Voordeel to Weekend Vrij via Mijn NS. There, go to Mijn producten, click the blue button "Details en wijzigen", followed by the link Toon abonnementen below Ander abonnement.

Note that Weekend Vrij can only start on the same date of the month as Dal Voordeel started. For example, if your Dal Voordeel started on the 5th of the month, then Weekend Vrij can only start on the 5th of the month. Also note that you must request an upgrade at least two weeks prior to the date you wish to upgrade on. In said example, that is two weeks before the 5th of the next month.
Thank you!

I checked. It's possible to change the Dal Voordeel to Weekend vrij as the "hoofdabonnementhouder".

But how to make the Dal Voordeel as the "Bijabonnementen" with other card?

Regards.
Badge +3
Dal Voordeel itself cannot be a bijabonnement. If someone wishes to have a Dal Voordeel subscription, he or she can juist buy it for 50 euros per year. There is no discount possibility.

Do you mean someone with Dal Voordeel wants to have Weekend Vrij also, as a bijabonnement to your subscription? I believe cancelling Dal Voordeel and applying for a new bijabonnement Weekend Vrij is the only way to get this done. You should be able to do so in Mijn NS, I think, but you can of course also contact customer service for this. Customer service can be contacted by phone 24/7 at number 030-7515155. You may also send a message on Twitter or Facebook.
The Dal Voordeel is not available as a 'bijabonnement' (= additional subscription for another person at a discounted price) when you as a hoofdabonnementhouder have a weekend vrij. Is this what you were asking, or did I misinterpret your question?
Thank you for your reply. But this is not my question.

My question is: the person with Dal Voordeel is a hoofdabonnementhouder.
I am the hoofdabonnementhouder with weekend vrij.

Now I want to make that person as "bijabonnement" with me. But the NS system keeps saying that " it is no possible to combine the contract with the same card". So I want to know how can I apply the bijabonnement online directly?

Thank you.
Ah, so you want to upgrade the Dal Voordeel (hoofdabonnement) into a Weekend Vrij (bijabonnement)? For that, the person with the Dal Voordeel subscription will have to cancel its subscription first. He or she can do so via our customer service (030-7515155). After this subscription is cancelled a bijabonnement can be placed upon the card.
Thank you!

But can I apply a new card as the bijabonnement. And then cancel the Dal Voordeel subscription?
Yes, that is possible as well.
Badge +3
Why would that be necessary? He can just order Weekend Vrij from this page, check the box "Bent u hoofdabonnementhouder ...", enter his card number, and then choose to order a new card for the bijabonnement for free, right?
tochjo schreef:

Why would that be necessary? He can just order Weekend Vrij from this page, check the box "Bent u hoofdabonnementhouder ...", enter his card number, and then choose to order a new card for the bijabonnement for free, right?

You're right. I will delete my comment.
Thank you so much!

I have made the order, but the website has some issue, as below:

Webshop tijdelijk niet beschikbaar

Door een storing is het kopen van nieuwe abonnementen op dit moment niet mogelijk.

When can I make the order again?

Regards.
The problem is solved, you could order it now.
I have tried 3 times after receiving your message. But the website still doesn't work so far.

Reageer