beantwoord

Dal Vrij

• 7 december 2017
  • 3 reacties
  • 127 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties
I am a student, I travel very often between Amsterdam to Eindhoven on Daj Vrij pass, However, sometimes I have morning lecture for that i have to catch train in between 07 to 08, NS charge me full amount, being a student sometime full travel ticket is very expensive and i get out of pocket, I hope NS should give certain discount to student.
icon

Beste antwoord door Denice NS 7 december 2017, 20:03

Welcome to our Serviceforum, Vicky.

I understand travelling as a student can be very expensive. We do not offer special discount to certain groups of people. I don't know if you are in the country temporarily of if you are registered as a Dutch citizen. DUO has a travelproduct for students but you have to meet some requirements. You can contact DUO via Twitter: @DUOstudent of by phone: 050 599 77 55 (local rate). You can also find more info here.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
The only way is to touch in before 06.35. Then it is free. NS will not give you any discount.

Every morning in Africa, a Gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a Lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest Gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn’t matter whether you are a Lion or a Gazelle… when the sun comes up, you’d better be running.”
~ Author Unknown

The early bird catches the worm. In this case free traveling. 😃
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
Trains in the Netherlands are not subsidized but run on a commercial basis. Therefore NS will not give discounts to groups of travellers during rush hours just for social reasons.
Welcome to our Serviceforum, Vicky.

I understand travelling as a student can be very expensive. We do not offer special discount to certain groups of people. I don't know if you are in the country temporarily of if you are registered as a Dutch citizen. DUO has a travelproduct for students but you have to meet some requirements. You can contact DUO via Twitter: @DUOstudent of by phone: 050 599 77 55 (local rate). You can also find more info here.

Reageer