beantwoord

Dal Vrij

• 2 januari 2018
  • 3 reacties
  • 107 Bekeken

How does Dal Vrij work if I have to switch from NS to Arriva on my route? I will have to be traveling from Vlissingen to Gorinchem every day in the morning and I was planning on buying a Dal Vrij subscription. I would be checking in in Vlissingen around 6:00, but my connection would be around 7:30 in Dordrecht. Would I pay the full price, reduced price or would it be for free between Dordrecht and Gorinchem? I asked both NS and Arriva on Twitter but I got different answers.
icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 2 januari 2018, 10:49

When you change from NS to Arriva in Dordrecht at 07.30, you will pay the full price with Arriva to Gorinchem. It will be free from Vlissingen to Dordrecht with Dalvrij.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
You will travel free with Arriva during off-peak hours. So it is true that Dalvrij works for Arrivatrains as well.

With Dalvrij you will never have a reduction of 40 percent. Do you have Dalvrij (100 percent reduction during off peak) or Dalvoordeel (40 percent reduction during off peak)?

In the case of Dalvoordeel you will not travel free to Dordrecht, but with a reduction of 40 percent. Dalvrij is a far better alternative.

TrajectVrij Dordrecht-Gorinchem might work when you travel in peak-hours about four times a week.
How come if the ticket says 40% off outside peak hours, and Arriva told me that NS subscriptions work for Arriva trains too?
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
When you change from NS to Arriva in Dordrecht at 07.30, you will pay the full price with Arriva to Gorinchem. It will be free from Vlissingen to Dordrecht with Dalvrij.

Reageer