beantwoord

Dal Vrij pass

• 8 november 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 26 Bekeken

Hi my name is denver, I have a dal vrij monthly subscription on my OV chipkaart.

On Friday I travelled from goffert to tillburg during on peak hours and got charged. But I had checked out of tillburg (18:51) and immediately checked back in (18:52) to catch my 2nd train to delft, but this also was charged even though I checked in off peak hours. Is it possible that I get the second charge waved off?

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 8 november 2020, 06:29

If there is less than 35 minutes between checking out and checking in, the rate of the first check-in is used. This is by design. You can read this page for more information.

You could contact customer service directly and ask them if they’re willing to reimburse you for the costs incurred for the trip from Tilburg to Delft. They might be willing to do so if you mention that you didn’t know about the 35 minutes rule, although you’re not entitled to a refund as you were charged the correct fare.

Contacting customer service directly is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Badge +3

If there is less than 35 minutes between checking out and checking in, the rate of the first check-in is used. This is by design. You can read this page for more information.

You could contact customer service directly and ask them if they’re willing to reimburse you for the costs incurred for the trip from Tilburg to Delft. They might be willing to do so if you mention that you didn’t know about the 35 minutes rule, although you’re not entitled to a refund as you were charged the correct fare.

Contacting customer service directly is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Reageer