beantwoord

Dal vrij subscription

• 7 januari 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 103 Bekeken

Hallo, 

I submitted the "Dal vrij" subscription last November 2019, paying 105€. On the renewal date in December 2019 NS took from my bank account 124,89€.

I didn't receive any detailed receipt with the description of all my extra journeys, and I don't know where and how to check my travels history with the related prices. Therefore I am not able to understand when and why I paid those extra money.

I have only made the check in during the off peak hours and traveled only with NS trains and with buses or tram. 

It is not clear to me with which companies I am allowed to travel within the subscription. 

Dankjewel, 

Laura

icon

Beste antwoord door Laura NS 7 januari 2020, 17:54

Hi Laura85 and welcome to our NS Community!

Did you happen to make any trips with an OV-fiets? This is also presented to you on an invoice and may very well be included in this one with Dal Vrij. Like MoDe mentioned, you can check your invoice in your My NS account as soon as our interference is over. Otherwise you can get in touch with our customer service and have them check the amount for you. :)

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Badge +3

Rest assured that the extra amount is for travel by bus/tram/metro.

You can use Flex for all public transport but like MoDe said, your Dal Vrij subscription is only for trains (any company nationwide except Thalys or Eurostar).

Dankjewel 

In this case I would advice you to get in touch with our customer service and have them check the amount for you. We have an interference in our systems which makes it impossible to do things in a My NS account, unfortunately!

Actually I cannot have access to My NS on the app. Everytime I try to login or to link my OV-chipkaart it says that there is an error occuring, even when I scan the card instead of putting the number manually. So it's impossible for me to check my receipt and all the travel expenses. 

I never used the OV-fiets service

Hi Laura85 and welcome to our NS Community!

Did you happen to make any trips with an OV-fiets? This is also presented to you on an invoice and may very well be included in this one with Dal Vrij. Like MoDe mentioned, you can check your invoice in your My NS account as soon as our interference is over. Otherwise you can get in touch with our customer service and have them check the amount for you. :)

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

You can find your receipt by MijnNS.

Dal Vrij is only a subscription for traveling by train. You have to pay full price for traveling by bus/tram/metro.

Reageer