beantwoord

DalVrij cancellation delay prevents new DalVoordeel subscription

• 14 July 2014
  • 3 reacties
  • 174 Bekeken

Hi,

In 6th of July, I wrongly applied for "Dal Free" to start in 15th of July.
In 7th of July, I called customer service asking to cancel it and they accepted.
Till now (14th of July), I isn't canceled, i still can see it under "my products" tab in "homepage".

Today, I tried to subscribe in "Dal Voordeel" to start in 15th of July, but I get this error:
"You cannot mix the product with other products on your smart card."
So I cannot subscribe.

I currently have "Free trajectory" subscription which will end today, in 14th of July.
So I deeply need to have "DalVoorDeel" starting in 15th of July.
But with the delay of cancellation, which takes more than "8 days", I'll not be able to do this.

Kindly NS staff solve this problem ASAP.

Thanks
icon

Beste antwoord door Leny NS 15 July 2014, 10:39

Hi Ashraf, so your subscription has been cancelled. It's not possible to apply for the Dal Voordeel subscription. But did you try to order the Dal Voordeel today? If not, can you send my your personal details through private message? So I can check this for you. Or you can call the customer service (030-7515155). But right know, we have some problems with our system, so I can check it for you later. Kind regards, Leny
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Badge
Hi Ashraf, so your subscription has been cancelled. It's not possible to apply for the Dal Voordeel subscription. But did you try to order the Dal Voordeel today? If not, can you send my your personal details through private message? So I can check this for you. Or you can call the customer service (030-7515155). But right know, we have some problems with our system, so I can check it for you later. Kind regards, Leny
I don't know if it's cancelled or not (the customer service in call told me it was cancelled).
But I still can see it in my products tab on ns.nl
And I still cannot add new subscriptions as specified above.
Kindly specify which details you want me to send 'em to you.

Thanks,
Ashraf
Badge
I don't know if it's cancelled or not (the customer service in call told me it was cancelled).
But I still can see it in my products tab on ns.nl
And I still cannot add new subscriptions as specified above.
Kindly specify which details you want me to send 'em to you.

Thanks,
Ashraf

Please send me your name,address, zipcode and housenumber and the number of your OV-chipcard

Reageer