beantwoord

Does Dal Vrij work in buses

• 24 April 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 139 Bekeken

Hello, I got the Dal Vrij season ticket for off peak hours. I wonder if the ticket also works in buses and trams or just for NS trains?

icon

Beste antwoord door mrfreeze 24 April 2023, 09:42

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi tounik,

The subscription (unlimited travel in off-peak hours) is only valid in trains. You can use the same OV-chipcard to travel with buses and trams, but you will be charged the full price.

Hello, I got the Dal Vrij season ticket for off peak hours. I wonder if the ticket also works in buses and trams or just for NS trains?

It's valid for all domestic trains of all operators (not only for NS trains) but it's not valid for buses, trams and subway.

Reputatie 7

It's valid for all domestic trains of all operators (not only for NS trains) but it's not valid for buses, trams and subway.

Which is very unfortunate. A season ticket for all Dutch public transport at offpeak hours could be very useful, but it doesn't exist. The monthly price would be higher, but an "OV Dal Vrij" would be even more attractive for a lot of people.

Reageer