beantwoord

Does discount apply on Bus

• 8 September 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 858 Bekeken

I have the NSflex all day and I want to ask if I get a discount on the bus too. If not, is there an option where I can have free bus as well as trains?

icon

Beste antwoord door Momo 8 September 2022, 15:38

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

No, with NS Flex you get no discount on busses, only on trains. Exception is when due to works there are no trains on a certain route NS will run special busses to replace the train. . If you want free travel with regular busses you will need a subscription from your bus company.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

NS FLEX all-day is also not ´free´=no pay. The same applies to the buses. It varies per area/region/province what the current offer is. I guess you will not be travelling all days in all the 20+ regions.

There was a kind of monthly all bus+tram national season, but that cost even more as for trains-so that was not sold much. A very, very long time ago it was even much reduced for those who also held a train-season, so you could have all-transport in 1.

IF you use it to explore some regions further-hen best advice is to organise it to what they offer-day by day. On the site of ROVER.nl, the dutch travellers-organisation, is a long list with all types of daily bustickets-in dutch only. Often these are reduced price in the local school-holidays

Most people use the bus to go to train-and back evening. IN such a case you have to inform at your local buscompany site.

IF you plan to take such a subscription-use it on another chipcard, very often it clashes if you also have FLEX on the same card.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

NS FLEX all-day is also not ´free´=no pay. 

Depends on what NS Flex subscription you have. With Flex Altijd Vrij you travel free always

There was a kind of monthly all bus+tram national season, but that cost even more as for trains-so that was not sold much. A very, very long time ago it was even much reduced for those who also held a train-season, so you could have all-transport in 1.

And yet again a wrong answer, this is still sold, but indeed costs quite a lot.

https://webshop.arriva.nl/nl/webshop/product-selection/overview

Reageer