beantwoord

does yearly abonnoment automatically renew?

• 7 september 2014
  • 3 reacties
  • 388 Bekeken

I have the yearly abonnoment, 99 euro a month for free off peak travel on NS, and I simply want to confirm that it will not automatically renew at the end of my one year.

Can a NS representative please confirm this for me?
icon

Beste antwoord door PPP 7 september 2014, 19:05

Yes it does automatically renew. Cancel it in time if you don't want that. Cancelling includes actually removing it from your OV-Chipcard at an NS vending machine. If you cancel it but fail to remove it from your card, it is still automatically prolonged. As Tochjo writes, you cannot end your subscription within the first year (cancelling it at any time within the first year will in fact cancel it when the first year expires, however you still need to remove the subscription from your OV-Chipcard at the end of the year). After the first year, you can cancel it each month.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Badge +3
Yearly subscriptions are in fact ongoing subscriptions that cannot be ended during the first year. After the first year, they can be ended every month. If you wish to end your subscription after a year, you need to take action yourself and contact customer service to end it.
Yes it does automatically renew. Cancel it in time if you don't want that. Cancelling includes actually removing it from your OV-Chipcard at an NS vending machine. If you cancel it but fail to remove it from your card, it is still automatically prolonged. As Tochjo writes, you cannot end your subscription within the first year (cancelling it at any time within the first year will in fact cancel it when the first year expires, however you still need to remove the subscription from your OV-Chipcard at the end of the year). After the first year, you can cancel it each month.
Hi sallyjbarron, your subscription will be renewed automatically. If you want to cancel your subscription you can send me a private message.

Reageer