doubt subscripition | NS Community
beantwoord

doubt subscripition

• 1 March 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 72 Bekeken

Hello , please i would like to know why i am already being charged like twice for a subscription, i paid the first one ( february first)  by ideal, then i can see in my invoice i have to pay something lime 285 euros, which is twice the price of the subscription, please let me know

best regards

gabriel largueza

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 1 March 2022, 09:11

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3

i can see in my invoice i have to pay something lime 285 euros, which is twice the price of the subscription

Are you looking at the widget in the app or Mijn NS that mentions your subscription and travel costs? That's notoriously broken, so you should ignore it.

It often shows twice my subscription costs for me as well, especially after I just changed my subscription. But I never get charged twice. Only actual invoices, that can be found in Mijn NS by going to Facturen, show the amounts that will be withdrawn from your bank account. Those should be correct.

You will always pay the subscription costs in advance. If you bought a subscription that started on February 1, say, then you will have paid the subscription costs for the month February with iDeal, and the subscription costs for March (one month) will be deducted from your bank account in the first week of March, and so on.

Hi Gabriel largueza. What Tochjo says is correct. It is best to wait for the invoice. If the invoice is not correct, you can contact my colleagues from customer service. They can then look at the invoice with you. 

Reageer