beantwoord

Error"Can't combine more than one product on you OV chipcard"

• 13 februari 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 117 Bekeken

I have the following error: "U kunt het product niet combineren met de andere producten op uw OV-chipkaart."
When I want to order the 'new' maand traject abonnement here : https://www.ns.nl/webshop/nieuwproduct?product=TVM

However, I have no products on my OV-card : "Er staan momenteel geen producten klaar om af te halen."

icon

Beste antwoord door Mark NS 13 februari 2020, 10:20

Hi Tanu Dua, welcome to the NS Community. 

There are several reasons that can cause an error like this. Did you recently cancel a subscription on the same OV-chipcard? Perhaps this cancellation still is being processed. Did you already try to order the Traject Vrij subscription, but did the payment fail? My advise is to contact Customer Service for further information. 

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hi Tanu Dua, welcome to the NS Community. 

There are several reasons that can cause an error like this. Did you recently cancel a subscription on the same OV-chipcard? Perhaps this cancellation still is being processed. Did you already try to order the Traject Vrij subscription, but did the payment fail? My advise is to contact Customer Service for further information. 

Reputatie 5
Badge

The 2 last things you say are not the same. Most likely you are simply too EARLY in already ordering a new monthly season, and the old one is still working and thus this is the one clashing. Just wait till thats finished. If not-forget it for today and try tomorrow again-in the night all old things are removed and cleared and after that anyone can start anew.

Badge +3

If you are trying to renew a new Traject Vrij, make sure the starting date is after the current one ends.

Reageer