beantwoord

foreign NS Subscription

• 22 October 2021
  • 6 reacties
  • 645 Bekeken

I am an American and am in the NL now awaiting my Work permit and residency permit to be approved. I would like to purchase a NS Flex subscription. I do not have a dutch bank account or ideal because I cannot yet get a bank account without the permits. Can my dutch partner or friend order me one in their name using their IDeal account?  

icon

Beste antwoord door Sanne NS 22 October 2021, 11:09

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Hi Gregeye

Thanks for your message! How nice that you are looking into staying here in the Netherlands and getting a subscription with us. They can indeed do the payment for you, as long as the address details and card are for yourself. Afterwards, you are able to change your bank account to your own, once you are approved for a Dutch one of course! :) 

Hi Gregeye

Thanks for your message! How nice that you are looking into staying here in the Netherlands and getting a subscription with us. They can indeed do the payment for you, as long as the address details and card are for yourself. Afterwards, you are able to change your bank account to your own, once you are approved for a Dutch one of course! :) 

I am in a temporary apartment right now, can i use that? And you mean the OV card is used for myself?

Hi Gregeye

I am in a temporary apartment right now, can i use that? And you mean the OV card is used for myself?

You can indeed use your temporary apartment for this, as long as you do not forget to change the address once you are moving. And with the card, I mean that you have to get a personalized card for yourself. You should be able to order this together with the fitting NS Flex subscription that meets your travel needs. 

Hi Gregeye

You can indeed use your temporary apartment for this, as long as you do not forget to change the address once you are moving. And with the card, I mean that you have to get a personalized card for yourself. You should be able to order this together with the fitting NS Flex subscription that meets your travel needs. 

Thank you for your help….Just to be clear I would input my temporary address and my name and info and then just use my partners ideal account? 

Thank you for your help….Just to be clear I would input my temporary address and my name and info and then just use my partners ideal account? 

That is exactly how you need to do it! :)

That is exactly how you need to do it! :)

Perfect Dankje! 

Reageer