beantwoord

forget to pay my abonnement

Hello i've forget to pay my abbonement last monday, and i want know what i've to do to pay it.

Best regards Mário Dias
icon

Beste antwoord door Klaas-Jan NS 18 mei 2017, 14:13

When the payment is send to an incasso-company you need to do the payment via them. Is it out of our hands at that moment. Sometimes you will receive a refund because your subscription is teminated because of the late payment. We will transfer the refund after the payment is done at Syncasso.
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
If an automatic withdrawel from your bank account doesn't go as planned, you will recieve an accept-mail in a few days, with details about the payment and you can pay the subscription via that mail 😉
But i think that email has already expired last monday i've forget and also i didn't get my salary. maybe went to incasso? and the problem is also my adress is another if i get an incasso letter i don't know cause maybe is there.:?
Please click on my name and send me your name, address, date of birth and ov chipcardnumber in a private message. I will have a look for you.
When the payment is send to an incasso-company you need to do the payment via them. Is it out of our hands at that moment. Sometimes you will receive a refund because your subscription is teminated because of the late payment. We will transfer the refund after the payment is done at Syncasso.

Reageer